|Since SAFETY is first in everyone’s mind, GoClaws™ and SnoClaws™ can help make winter driving safer for the traveling public.
GoClaws™ and SnoClaws™ are a High Tech Tire “Chain” that are STRONGER THAN STEEL CHAINS and provide Up to 10 X the traction of ordinary steel tire chains and cables!! GoClaws™ and SnoClaws™ do not damage asphalt or dirt roadbeds saving $millions$ in winter road damage
Lateral Traction is Key. Tire chains and cables work best when going straight (perpendicular to the direction of travel). Once a tire starts sliding sideways, chains become much less effective. The traction profile of a chain on a sliding tire is a thin line with limited traction. GoClaws™ provide lateral traction as shown in the image below. Lateral traction is a key feature of GoClaws™ because the traction patch delivers between 2 and 10 times more surface area per tire revolution depending on tire orientation and chain style.
- GoClaws™ – Heavy Duty. Has a robust interlocking pin system for use with Semi Tractor Trailers, Police, Fire, EMS, DOT and other heavy duty use.
- SnoClaw™ – Perfect for passenger cars, SUVs, vans, and pickup trucks operating on paved and dirt roads. Utilizes a ratcheting system for use in highway and side roads mainly paved roads
- Easy on asphalt road and parking surfaces and your shop floor also
- Up to 10 times the traction as chains. Weight has no effect on GoClaws
- Can travel on dry roads as well without breaking. Read more below..
GoClaws™ and SnoClaws™ HIGHLIGHTS
- Easy on your Tires and Wheels – Unlike steel chains and cables.
- Tough Enough to Drive on Dry Pavement. This is a key benefit
- Will not damage asphalt or dirt roadbeds saving millions in road damage
- They will work VERY well on snowy and dry pavement
- We’ve tested them for 500 miles on dry, hot pavement with very little wear
- Watch the demo videos
- You can simply leave the GoClaws™ on the vehicle during the storm cycle
- GoClaws™ ”break in” like shoes and become even easier to put on and take off
- Installation and removal is easier on the driver’s hands which they will appreciate
- Legal in every state
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY
- Tire chains and cables have NO WARRANTY
- Will not damage vehicle body. Will not wrap around axle like cables or chains
- Fast, Easy Installation There is no need to move the tractor during installation.
- Install anytime… even when you’re stuck!
- Works in Snow, Mud, or Sand – sometimes you have to go off paved roads
- Self-Cleaning – Self Cleaning on each revolution means consistent traction
- Self-Tracking – The unique diamond-shape exerts a side force to re-center them on tire treads.
- No Rust! Mostly made of a space-age rubber and all metal components are either stainless, galvanized, or powder coated for durability
- Lightweight a real benefit for large commercial vehicles
- Speed rating 35 MPH due to insurance restrictions, but have tested at 55 to 60 MPH without failure.
- Weight has zero effect on trax which make them perfect for motor carriers and other heavy load applications.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
You can learn more on our website by clicking here. I am standing by to assist with your future needs and I look forward to working with you to improve the safety of the traveling public on our road system.